Are you making an attempt to recall the title of an app that you just put in way back however then uninstalled? When you attempt tons of apps, I’m positive you’re in the identical boat as I’m. What if I let you know there are simple methods than making an attempt to make use of one’s goldfish reminiscence to see a listing of uninstalled apps? So with out losing time, right here’s tips on how to discover deleted apps on Android simply. Let’s start.
Learn how to Discover Deleted Apps on Android
1. Utilizing Google Play Retailer
Google Play Retailer has a function that permits you to test beforehand put in apps. Because it’s a local function, you don’t have to obtain a third-party app or sign up individually. Earlier than you progress on to the steps, ensure you’re logged in by means of the identical Google Account beforehand used. This additionally helps in restoring earlier purchases if any.
1. Open Google Play Retailer in your cellphone.
2. Faucet on the profile image icon on the high and choose Handle apps & system from the menu.
Professional Tip: Contact and maintain the Play Retailer icon on the house display screen and choose My apps to succeed in the identical display screen.
3. Faucet on the Handle tab.
4. Then, press the Put in button and select Not put in from the menu.
5. Right here you will notice the listing of deleted apps. Because you don’t have a search choice, merely scroll down to seek out the app you’re on the lookout for. Use the Type icon to type alphabetically or most lately put in.
Tip: When you can’t discover the app you’re on the lookout for, attempt altering your Google account from the top-right profile image icon on the Play Retailer homepage.
6. When you do discover the app you’re on the lookout for, faucet on the app to view the app particulars web page and hit the Set up button to obtain it once more in your cellphone. Or, faucet on the checkbox subsequent to the apps to pick out a number of apps. Then, hit the Set up button on the high to obtain a number of apps.
2. Utilizing the Play Retailer Web site
You may as well see the listing of deleted or beforehand put in apps in your Android cellphone from the Play Retailer’s web site.
1. Open play.google.com in a browser.
2. Click on on the profile image icon on the high and go to Library and gadgets.
3. Go to the Apps tab. Right here you will see all of the apps presently and beforehand put in in your cellphone. Click on on an app to view its particulars and hit the Set up button to put in it on the chosen system.
Professional Tip: It’s possible you’ll attain the Apps display screen immediately by visiting play.google.com/apps.
3. Utilizing Galaxy Retailer
When you personal a Samsung Galaxy cellphone, you need to test the Galaxy Retailer as nicely to seek out the deleted apps. Listed here are the steps for a similar:
1. Open the Galaxy Retailer app in your cellphone.
2. Faucet on the three-bar icon on the high and choose My apps from the menu.
3. You will notice each the put in and deleted apps. To filter them, faucet on the Type and Filter icon and switch off the toggle subsequent to Present put in apps. Hit the OK button.
4. Now, you’ll solely see the deleted apps. Scroll down to seek out the specified app or faucet on the Type and Filter icon once more to type by date, title, or dimension of the app.
Tip: Discover the distinction between Galaxy Retailer and Play Retailer on Android.
4. View Uninstalled Sideloaded Apps
Since there may be an app for the whole lot on Android, there’s an app to test the historical past of deleted sideloaded apps as nicely. Nonetheless, the app received’t present the apps that had been deleted earlier than you put in the restoration app. You’ll be able to hold it put in in your cellphone to test uninstalled apps (put in from Play Retailer or sideloaded) sooner or later.
1. Set up the App Supervisor app in your Android cellphone.
2. Open the app and grant the required permission.
3. You’ll the listing of presently put in apps in your cellphone. Faucet on the three-bar icon and choose Eliminated apps from the menu.
4. You will notice the historical past of eliminated apps out of your cellphone. Search for the Put in from label beneath every app to establish whether or not it was put in from the Google Play Retailer app or sideloaded utilizing APK file.
Tip: You may as well use App Restoration to seek out deleted apps in your Android cellphone.
Often Requested Questions
1. Learn how to discover an app that has been deleted from the Play Retailer?
Play Retailer will present the apps (put in or not put in) which can be nonetheless obtainable on it. If an app has been eliminated by the developer, you will need to discover its APK by means of APKMirror.com or APKpure.com offered you keep in mind its title.
2. Learn how to discover bought apps on the Play Retailer?
To search out bought apps on Google Play Retailer, faucet on the profile image icon in Play Retailer and choose Funds & subscriptions from the menu adopted by Finances & historical past. Scroll down to seek out the specified app.
3. Learn how to test app set up historical past on an Android cellphone?
You need to use Google Play Retailer’s Handle apps part to view the app set up historical past. Or, use third-party apps like App Set up Historical past to view the listing of put in apps in your cellphone together with different particulars.
When you ask me, I desire the native methodology since you don’t want an additional app set up. Nonetheless, should you’re somebody like me who assessments tons of apps, going with the third-party app to seek out deleted apps is a extra viable choice. Lastly, learn to test apps trending in every nation.