Is your Samsung Galaxy cellphone exhibiting a moisture detected error? Properly, then it’s possible that your cellphone has lately been uncovered to water or excessive humidity. Moisture detected error is a security characteristic in your Samsung cellphone that’s designed to guard your cellphone’s inner parts from corrosion. Nonetheless, if the moisture detected error doesn’t appear to go away even when your cellphone is dry, listed here are some troubleshooting suggestions which you can strive.
Earlier than You Proceed
In case your Samsung cellphone shows a water drop icon whereas charging, it implies that the moisture detected within the USB port has exceeded the set level. In such instances, the very very first thing it’s best to do is unplug your cellphone from the charger and keep away from charging it till it’s fully dry.
Subsequent, energy off your cellphone and use a dry material to scrub it. After that, gently shake your cellphone to take away any extra moisture from the charging port. You can even use a blower to blow out any water from the charging port. Then, place your cellphone in a well-ventilated space to let it dry for a while.
As soon as your cellphone is totally dry, strive charging it once more. If the moisture detected error nonetheless seems, then you need to use the next troubleshooting tricks to eliminate it.
1. Clear USB Cache
In case you’re getting the moisture detected error even after your cellphone is dry, Samsung recommends that you simply clear the USB cache knowledge out of your cellphone to eliminate the water drop icon whereas charging. Right here’s easy methods to do it.
1. Open the Settings app in your cellphone and navigate to Apps.
2. Faucet the Filter and kind icon and allow the Present system apps possibility.
3. Scroll all the way down to faucet on USBSettings.
4. Go to Storage and faucet the Clear cache possibility within the backside proper nook.
As soon as cleared, strive charging your cellphone once more to see if it really works.
2. Disable Quick Charging
One other factor you’ll be able to strive is charging your cellphone at a decrease voltage. To take action, you’ll have to disable the quick charging characteristic in your Samsung Galaxy cellphone. Right here’s easy methods to do it.
1. Launch the Settings app and navigate to Battery and machine care. Then, faucet on Battery.
2. Scroll all the way down to faucet on Extra battery settings. Beneath Charging, disable the switches subsequent to Quick charging, Tremendous quick charging, and Quick wi-fi charging.
3. Cost Your Telephone through Pc
In case you can’t disable the quick charging characteristic as a result of your cellphone is already lifeless, you’ll be able to strive charging it out of your pc’s USB port, which has a decrease voltage. This trick helped a number of Reddit customers in eradicating the moisture detected error from their telephones.
Join your cellphone to your pc’s USB port and cost it for no less than half-hour. After that, energy in your cellphone and cost it along with your common charger to see if the error happens once more.
4. Signal Out and Signal In to Your Samsung Account
If the difficulty stays, you’ll be able to strive signing out of your Samsung account and signing again in. Oddly sufficient, customers on the Samsung discussion board reported that this methodology helped take away the moisture detected error for good. You can even give it a go.
1. Open the Settings app and faucet in your title on the prime. Then, scroll all the way down to the tip of the web page and faucet on Signal out.
2. Faucet on Signal out once more and enter your account password to confirm your identification.
3. Now, within the Settings app, faucet on the Samsung account on the prime and check in along with your credentials.
Verify to see if the error message is resolved.
5. Attempt Protected Mode
Protected Mode on Android can are available extraordinarily useful whereas troubleshooting your cellphone. So, if the above strategies don’t appear to assist, you’ll be able to strive booting your cellphone in Protected Mode.
In addition your Samsung cellphone into Protected Mode, comply with the steps under.
1. Press and maintain the energy button till you see the ability menu.
2. Lengthy press on the energy off icon and faucet on the Protected Mode icon to enter Protected Mode.
When you’re in Protected Mode, strive charging your machine once more to see if the moisture detected error happens.
6. Use Wi-fi Charger
If nothing works, then you’ll be able to strive utilizing a wi-fi charger for a while. That is extra of a workaround that ought to provide help to keep away from the moisture detected and error whereas charging and shield your cellphone from additional injury.
Detect, Scan, and Take away
Morden day smartphones come outfitted with a wide range of security sensors. Moisture detection sensor is only one of them. We hope that the above-mentioned options have helped you take away the moisture detected error out of your Samsung cellphone and issues are again to regular.