Aside from Google apps, all of the Samsung Galaxy telephones do include the corporate’s default apps. One such app is Samsung Calendar which brings stunning UI, widgets, and syncs completely with Outlook, iCloud, and Google Calendar. If you’re going through points with viewing Google Calendar entries in Samsung Calendar, we’ve some options that may repair sync errors.
Repair Samsung Calendar Not Syncing with Google Calendar
You received’t wish to use one other calendar app simply to view Google Calendar entries. As a substitute, you may undergo the tips beneath and allow your Google Calendar account within the Samsung Calendar app.
1. Allow Google Account in Samsung Calendar
Did you lately add a brand new Google account in your Galaxy cellphone? You could must manually allow it within the Samsung Calendar app. Right here’s what you’ll want to do.
1. Swipe up and open the app drawer menu in your Galaxy cellphone.
2. Discover and open Samsung Calendar app.
3. Faucet on the hamburger menu on the high and choose the Settings gear.
4. Open Handle calendars. Allow your Google account from the next menu.
2. Allow Google Calendar in your Account
When you’ve a number of Google calendars below your account, you may not see each one in all them lively within the Samsung Calendar app. You want to allow the required calendar to make occasions seem within the app. Right here’s how.
1. Open Samsung Calendar in your cellphone (consult with the steps above).
2. Develop the Google account to see all of the calendars.
3. Allow calendar and you may even change the calendar coloration to distinguish occasions from others.
3. Add Google Calendar
If Google calendar isn’t displaying up within the Samsung Calendar app, you may manually add it from the settings menu.
1. Open Samsung Calendar and go to settings (examine the primary technique).
2. Faucet on Handle calendars. Faucet on the + icon on the high and choose Google from the next menu.
3. Check in together with your Google account particulars and ensure to allow it from the identical menu (examine the primary level).
Shut Samsung Calendar and open it once more. Examine if Google Calendar entries are showing for you or not.
4. Examine Calendar Permissions
If Samsung Calendar doesn’t have the Calendar permission, you would possibly face points with syncing Google calendar. You want to enable related permissions utilizing the steps beneath.
1. Lengthy-tap on the Samsung Calendar app icon and faucet on the little data button. Open the Permissions menu.
2. Allow Calendar permission for the app.
5. Disable and Allow Calendar for Your Google Account
You may briefly disable the calendar on your Google account, allow it once more, and repair sync points in your Galaxy cellphone.
1. Open Settings in your cellphone.
2. Go to Accounts and backup menu. Choose Handle accounts.
3. Faucet on the Google account that you just wish to sync with the Samsung Calendar app.
4. Faucet on Sync account.
5. Disable the Calendar toggle and switch it again on after a minute or two.
Open the Samsung Calendar app and see if Google calendar is syncing or not.
6. Replace Samsung Calendar
Samsung doesn’t distribute the built-in Calendar app by way of the Google Play Retailer. The corporate updates all of the default apps by way of the Galaxy Retailer as an alternative. Galaxy Retailer is the corporate’s reply to Google Play Retailer on Android.
It’s at all times beneficial to maintain Samsung Calendar up-to-date to repair bugs and luxuriate in new options.
1. Open Galaxy Retailer in your Samsung cellphone.
2. Faucet on the hamburger menu and open Updates. Replace Samsung Calendar from the next menu.
7. Uninstall Samsung Calendar Updates
Whereas it’s advisable to maintain apps up-to-date, you shouldn’t go forward and set up pending updates from day one. The corporate may have pushed a buggy replace and it’d mess up Google Calendar syncing to Samsung Calendar. You may uninstall Samsung Calendar updates and return to the steady model.
1. Lengthy-press on the Samsung Calendar icon and open the app data menu. Faucet on the three-dot menu on the high and choose uninstall updates.
Verify your resolution and check out once more.
Examine Google Calendar Entries in Samsung Calendar
You must also go to Downdetector and seek for Google Calendar. If Google companies are going through an outage, your newly added calendar occasions received’t seem within the Samsung Calendar app. Anticipate Google to resolve points from their finish and check out once more.