By default, Chrome OS will use your Google account’s image because the profile image on your Chromebook person account. You don’t want to alter the Google account image to alter the Chromebook profile image although. You’ll be able to simply do it through the personalization settings provided by Chromebook. Let’s test the steps.
The way to Change Chromebook Profile Image
1. Sign up to your Chromebook profile.
2. Click on on time on the bottom-right nook to open Fast Panel. Hit the Settings icon in Fast Panel.
3. Click on on Personalization from the left sidebar and choose Change gadget account picture on the precise aspect.
4. Click on on one of many present images/avatars from the listing to set it as your profile image. You can too add an present image out of your Chromebook by clicking on the Information icon.
Or, faucet on the Digicam icon to take a brand new photograph. When the preview window opens, click on the Digicam icon to seize the photograph.
Congratulations! You will have efficiently modified the Chromebook’s profile image. The modified profile image will instantly present up within the Fast panel and on the lock display.
The way to Set a Video (GIF) as Chromebook’s Profile Image
Along with images, Chrome OS permits you to hold a brief video (GIF) as your account’s profile image too. You’ll be able to create and set a video as a profile image as proven under:
1. Go to Chromebook Settings > Personalization > Change gadget account picture.
2. Click on on the Digicam icon.
3. Hit the Video Digicam icon on the backside of the viewfinder window to modify to the video mode.
4. Click on on the Pink button to start out recording a video. The video will cease recording routinely after just a few seconds and you will notice its preview.
5. In the event you don’t prefer it, click on on the Delete button on the backside and begin recording once more.
However should you prefer it and need to set it as your profile image, you don’t have to do anything. It has already been set as your Chromebook’s profile image. You’ll be able to confirm that by signing out of your Chromebook account and checking the profile image on the lock display.
Professional Tip: Try fascinating issues about Chromebook login choices.
Bonus: The way to Change Your Google Profile Image on Chromebook
You’ll be able to change your Google account’s image from any gadget together with Chromebook. Listed below are the steps for a similar:
1. Open gmail.com within the Chrome browser in your Chromebook.
2. Click on on the profile image icon on the top-right nook and hit the Digicam icon on the profile image to alter it.
3. Click on on Change to pick a brand new image or press the Take away button to delete the present picture.
4. If you click on on Change, you possibly can choose a brand new profile image from the choices provided by Google, your Google Photographs, seize a brand new photograph or add a picture out of your Chromebook.
If this methodology doesn’t work, click on on the profile image once more to open the menu. Choose Handle your Google account. Then, go to Private data and click on on the Digicam icon on the prevailing profile photograph to set a new profile image on your Google account.
Tip: Know the way to change your profile image on Google Chrome.
Customise Your Chromebook
In relation to customizing your Chromebook, Chrome OS gives good choices. You’ll be able to change the mouse cursor or let others use your Chromebook with out signing them into your account. You’ll be able to even arrange Chromebook for a kid.