Ticket Device is a Discord bot that lets customers increase tickets on points they’re going through on the Discord server. This enables customers to simply ask questions and queries that they may have in a single channel, as a substitute of discussing them throughout the server. Extra importantly, the ticket is hidden away from each different member within the channel, making issues extra organized on the server. Right here’s how one can arrange Ticket Device Discord bot in your server.
Setting Ticket Device Discord Bot
1. To get began, first open the Ticket Device web site and click on on the Login possibility on the high proper nook. Then log in utilizing your Discord account credentials.
2. As soon as logged in, get again to the Ticket Device homepage and click on on the Invite Ticket Device button to ask the bot to your server.
3. On the following web page, choose the server that you just need to invite and click on Proceed. You may solely invite bots to the server if you’re an administrator or have the required permissions.
4. Then ensure you are granting Ticket Device all of the required permissions and click on Authorize. It might ask to confirm that you’re human. As soon as achieved, you might have efficiently added the Ticket Device to the server.
5. Earlier than opening the dashboard, first you’ll want to arrange a help channel the place customers can increase tickets and a help position that may entry the raised tickets and reply the questions. To create a help channel, open Discord and open your server, click on on the Server identify on the high left and choose the Create Channel possibility within the dropdown.
6. Within the pop-up, identify your help textual content channel and click on on the Create Channel button to create the channel.
7. Subsequent, to create a help position, click on on the Server identify on the high left and choose the Server Settings possibility within the drop-down. Within the Server Settings, choose the Roles possibility from the sidebar after which click on on the Create Position button.
8. Give your Assist Position a reputation, drag the help position to the highest and click on on Save modifications.
9. Now, once more come again to the Ticket Device homepage and click on on the Handle Servers possibility.
10. Right here you must discover the server that you’ve simply invited. Click on on the Handle button beneath to open the Dashboard.
11. Subsequent, click on on the Panel Configs possibility within the sidebar and click on on the Create Panel button.
12. Title the panel no matter you need, choose the help position underneath the Assist Staff Roles possibility, and choose the Assist Channel underneath the Panel Channel possibility. Then click on Create Panel.
That’s it, you might have efficiently created a ticket system in your Discord channel with a help channel and in addition a help group.
Utilizing The Ticket Device to Create Ticket on Discord
Right here’s how customers can increase tickets and the help group and reply them. Customers can discover the Assist channel in your server. They will open and click on on the Create ticket button to create the ticket.
As soon as the ticket is created, the bot will reply with a ticket quantity that folks can click on on to enter the ticket channel which is just accessible to that person and the help group.
On the Ticket Channel, you may enter your question as a message.
The help group can simply see that there’s a new ticket channel in order that they will enter and remedy the person’s challenge. As soon as the issue is solved, the person or the help particular person can click on on the Shut button beneath the primary message and once more click on on Shut to substantiate.
After closing the ticket, the person or help particular person can obtain the Transcript, reopen the ticket, or utterly Delete the ticket. As soon as the Ticket is deleted, you can’t re-open it once more.
Few Issues to Notice About Ticket Device Discord Bot
There’s a option to open the Ticket Device and add dashboard roles if you need different folks in your server to entry the bot’s dashboard. You even have an choice to blacklist roles in the event you don’t need some customers to have the flexibility to create tickets. Aside from that, there are instructions like $add (username) and $take away (username) so as to add or take away a person to/from that ticket.
As a substitute of making a single panel with a single help group and channel, you may truly create a number of help groups for specialised issues or classes. So as a substitute of coming into the help channel, customers can enter that particular channel, increase a ticket and get assist from a help group that makes a speciality of that space.
Ticket Device additionally has a premium subscription for $6/month or $66/yr. With the premium subscription, you may customise the welcome and goodbye messages, ticket automation to shut or delete the ticket mechanically to maintain the server clear of previous unused tickets, and ticket claiming performance in your help group to assert tickets for straightforward distribution and administration.